Monday 27 February 2012

Quilting Therapy

It has been a pleasure doing my first hand quilting on my Mexican Star wall hanging I am finding it really therapeutic. I can just switch off and away I go into a world of my own, and with the amount of things going on at the moment it is just what I need.

I have finished my Peg Bag and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. So that is my finish for February and hopefully my Mexican Star Wall Hanging won't be far behind. Then it can have pride of place on my bedroom wall.
I am looking forward to an outing on Thursday with my quilting buddies Pat and Margaret for afternoon tea and maybe a little retail therapy.

1 comment:

  1. Love the little yo yo flower on the peg bag Melanie - takes it from being a ''peg bag'' to something really gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete