Wednesday 16 May 2012

Forgetful Me

I had myself all organized on Saturday for the Local Oakwood Quilt Show. It was their first one so I wasn't sure what to expect.
But it was very good, they were well organized and the quilts were beautiful.
I had planned to take some photos to put on my blog, I made sure that I put my camera in full view on Friday so I would remember to pick it up.
Yes you know what is coming next I FORGOT it so no pictures!




I did buy a really cute patchwork bag which I thought I might use it as a new make up bag I fell in love with it and at the bargin price of  £4  I couldn't say no.

On the way home I thought I would call in to the new T K Maxx store and I saw this gardening bag for £5.  I'm going to use it for carrying my quilting tools etc. Lots of etc....... in as my other one is far too small. 




What can I say two bargins in one day how lucky am I.



1 comment:

  1. And I thought I was the queen of forgotten cameras........ Do love the red and floral bag - very cute, but the gardening bag as a patchwork carry-all - a GENIUS idea! Needless to say my mind is now turning to how to make one like it myself (though I know a very lovely gardening gift shop close by that would probably have just the right thing!) As usual I am blown away by prices in the UK compared to here in Australia - I've got no idea why we seem to pay so much more for often the very same thing :( Enjoy your weekend,

    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete