Thursday 12 July 2012

Pincushion Swap

I woke up yesterday to find a package waiting for me on the doormat. It was the pincushion that Cheryl from Willowberry Designs had sent, I love it, it came with a lovely Thimble Pip. I think I may have to make a few of these for Christmas gifts. It is a stitchery, the stitches are so tiny and the fabric on the back and on the Thimble Pip is the same range as one of the rotary cutter cases I made last week. How lucky am I :)



Pauline has received  her Santa Sack so I can show you the finished Sack now. It ended up a bit larger than I expected though but I really like it.







2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pin cushion what a lovely swap gift to receive.
    Your Santa sack is brilliant love the design.
    Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Santa Sack too !

    ReplyDelete