Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Valentine Tree

Happy Valentines Day

I decided I was going to have an Easter Tree this year. So we went out last week looking for the perfect branch. 
My DH found it quite amusing that I was going to all the trees and closely inspecting them, after a good half an hour of looking I found it. 
He couldn't believe how happy a twig could make me. It doesn't take much these days.

Then yesterday I decided why don't I put some of my hearts onto it and use it as a Valentine Tree . So here it is in all its glory. I quite like the look of it but I may tweak it a little. But this is how it looks at the moment.

xxx

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea! I'm on the lookout for an Easter twig too - yours is perfect.
    Happy Valentines,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree is a great ides, do you mind if I pinch your idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found just the right one, and it can be used for many season's.

    ReplyDelete