Sunday 24 February 2013

I hope you have all had a good weekend and got plenty of crafting done. I have joined two more swaps. 
I have not got much more done as I have been visited by the dastardly BUG! Which seems to have landed on my chest and shows no sign of leaving GRRRRRR.

 The Kitchen Swap at Creative Chaos which is open for sign up until the 8th March. 


Also the International Craft Swap at House Of Pinheiro  this one is open for sign up until 3rd March.

 They are both open Internationally. So why not pop over and sign yourself up.

I am looking forward to both of these swaps. I think I might be coming a little bit addicted to swaps. Haha !

Happy Stitching xxx




3 comments:

  1. Hope the bug leaves you alone soon. Enjoy your new addiction, at least it is a generous one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon darling. swap pairs been sent. enjoy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melanie - looking forward to the kitchen swap! I have paired myself with you. I live in New Zealand. I already have most bits for the swap - just need to make the craft thing. Looking forward to hearing from you - Kimberley

    ReplyDelete