Friday 1 November 2013

Autumn Swap Goodies

I joined the Autumn Swap organized by Lisa. I was partnered with June from Butterfly Wings
June stitched me a lovely Autumn cushion and added alot of other goodies too.


These are the gifts I sent to June. I really liked the Fall into Autumn chart. 


We both ended up sending the same Lizzie Kate chart. 
What are the chances of that.


I think I will be doing this one again for myself.
A big thanks to Lisa for organizing the swap. 
I'm looking forward to the next one.

Happy Stitching Melanie xxx


8 comments:

  1. How lovely and, yeah, what are the chances of that happening! Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your exchanges were gorgeous, and I did have a chuckle to myself when I saw that you had both sent each other the same chart.
    Hope you enjoy the next round. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Melanie , Iloved what you stitched for me , it was such fun Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely swap full of goodies, and very funny about the identical charts! Ah, at least you had a partner with fabulous taste! ;-) Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful exchange with beautiful finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I am your latest swap partner, the Christmas cracker swap by Mad about Bags
    SueXxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing swap gift,
    bet you're over the moon.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete