Sunday 29 December 2013

Santa Sack Swap

More treats were in store for me under the Tree.
I was partnered with Jill for the Santa Sack Swap organized by Cheryll
I loved reading her blog and getting to know what she like. 
These are the wonderful gifts I received from her.
 A hand knitted scarf, fat quarter, a cupcake kit, a cone full of chocolate (that didn't last too long.) Christmas tea towel. This lovely hand painted wooden spoon with a cute gingerbread man on it and the bag in which they all came.
Last but certainly not least Santa's Towel! 
I love it!
I love them Jill thank you so much for partnering me in this swap I have really enjoyed it.
 These are the gifts I sent for Jill.
A Candle mat and Candle
 Apron and Recipe Journal

 Hand knitted wrist warmers. 
And the delivery bag.

I have really enjoyed doing Cheryll's swap again this year. 

Melanie xxx

5 comments:

  1. And another fab swap - you are a lucky girl! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a healthy ,creative and wonderful New Year, sunny kisses from Rio, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Melanie, I enjoyed your post. The Santa Sack Swap is a real treat. Regards,O'faigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so pleased that you like the things that I sent to you. The yarn that I made the scarf with came all he way from Yarndale. You were far more disciplined than me I couldn't wait to open my gifts and I did so on 19th. I was overwhelmed with all the gorgeous things that you sent to me. Thank you so much for being a wonderful swap partner. Happy New Year Melanie. Jille xxx

    ReplyDelete