Sunday 24 August 2014

Jammin!

I have been busy this week I've made two lots of Jam for Christmas gifts.

Apricot, there were 6 Jars but every time someone came around they managed to take a jar home with them, so I only have 2 left.
And 6 jars of Jumbleberry (from a Nigella Lawson recipe) I hid this ;) But my sister found it and smuggled 2 jars into her bag.

I'm thinking I will be making some more as these won't go very far. 


I used lots of my own berries Strawberries, Blackberries and some Raspberries and Redcurrants from a friend.

I used some free printable labels for my jars from here
I did buy some from Hobbycraft but I seem to have misplaced them.
My memory is terrible much to my family's amusement.

I was also sewing for a couple of swaps but can't blog about those for a couple of weeks yet.

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend.

Melanie xxx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh yummy! Happy BH to you too - it's pouring rain here so a perfect excuse to stay indoors & create :-)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I would try and sneak a jar or two if I could too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jam making day is one of my favourite parts of the year. The other week I made some blackberry jam and goosesberry jam. I usually give some away too which annoys the kids because of we run out we have to eat 'shop bought jam' as they call it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. on reconnait les gourmandes....

    ReplyDelete