Monday 10 November 2014

FNWF

It was that time of the month again when Cheryll hosts her FNWF over at her place.

I stitched a couple of things but one of them is a Christmas gift so no pics of that until later.

I decided that Hilda hare needed a more festive look as she was still in her summer attire. So I set to choosing the fabric there were a couple of different ones in the running but in the end I plumped for this one!
I think she looks very nice in her new pinafore and "hare" clip. All ready for the festivities to begin.

Have a great week

Melanie xxx

6 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous Mel! Love the 'hare' clip ;) Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is just beautiful!
    Thanks so much for linking up xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilda looks gorgeous and most festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw Hilda on Clare's Craftroom link party - glad I stopped by. She's adorable in her new frock (and 'hare' clip, that's hilarious!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful! Thank you for your email, I hope you received mine. Please could you send your details to me for the Cracker swap? Best wishes, Pj x

    ReplyDelete